Street and garage parking are available at all times. Valet Parking is offered at dinner and brunch for $10.
Fried Chicken ‘Platter & a Pitcher’ Deal - all for JUST $24!
Monday-Friday 2:30 to close - offered for a limited time!
Every weekday we’ll be serving up an 8-piece platter of Southern-style Fried Chicken with your choice of two sides, biscuits and a pitcher of Louisiana’s favorite brew, Abita! Available on the patio only from 2:30-close Monday thru Friday. Chicken platter is dark meat only.
Pig Roast at Acadiana on October 7th!
We're celebrating Fall with a down-home, old fashioned Pig Roast!.
The menu features Roasted Pig with an assortment of homemade sauces with Potato Salad ~ Cole Slaw ~ Cracklings ~ Head Cheese ~ Lemon Ice Box Pie. Included in your ticket price are a selection of draft beers, wine, and specialty cocktails! Click HERE
Live Jazz Sunday Brunch from 11a to 3p!
Live Jazz Bands representing the Best in DC Perform Live every Sunday. Brunch music: 11:30 to 3:00.
These jazz sensations are perfectly paired with all your southern favorites including a 3-course Prix Fixe Brunch menu & bottomless cajun marys, blood orange mimosas or bubbly! Click HERE for Sunday Brunch menu.
The Big Easy $5 Happy Hour!
Monday through Friday from 11:30 am to 7:00 pm. Join us for your favorite New Orleans cocktails, draft beers and wines! Served in the Bar & Mezzanine only. Not Available on Holidays. Click HERE
for the Happy Hour Menu + $5 Bar Bites.
VIP Deals for our Loyalty Members this Month Include:
• Enjoy an exclusive Happy Hour from 4-7 pm in the Bar and Lounge on Saturday at TENPENH TYSONS.
• Enjoy All Day Happy Hour on Friday and Saturday at PENN COMMONS.
• Enjoy a Dozen Oysters for only $12 on Monday at DISTRICT COMMONS.
• Enjoy Whiskey and Bourbon Flights for $8 at ACADIANA.
• Enjoy Half-Price Wine on Sunday from 5-9pm and Earn Double Points at Weekend Brunch at PASSIONFISH BETHESDA. *
• Enjoy Half-Price Wine on Thursday Night and Earn Double Points at Sunday Brunch at PASSIONFISH RESTON. *
*Limit two Bottles per table, valued under $99.
Please click here
for the 2017 Liquor Tasting & Cooking Class Schedule. Reservations for classes will not be taken more than 30 days prior to each class. One month prior to each class, online registration will be available by clicking here